Please read these disclaimer conditions so that your expectations are correct for what you can expect from either a a Body Code session, Emotion Code session or an EFT session:
Emotion and Body Code Session
1. The Emotion Code and The Body Code System, as taught by Dr. Bradley Nelson, (hereinafter called “these methods”), and as practised by Anthea Parashchak, seek to identify and eliminate underlying imbalances by releasing energetic imbalances in the areas of energy, circuitry, pathogens, structure, toxicity, and nutrition. These methods of energy healing promote harmony and balance within, relieving stress and supporting the body’s natural ability to heal. Energy healing such as these methods is widely recognized as a valuable and effective complement to conventional medical care.
2. Releasing trapped emotions, or the correction of any other energetic imbalance using these methods as practiced by the practitioner, is not a substitute for medical care. This information is not intended as medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Information received is not intended to create any physician-patient relationship, nor should it be considered a replacement for consultation with a healthcare provider, nor is it meant to replace any medical treatments as ordered by any physicians nor any other medical care you have been advised to seek by them. These methods are not a replacement for any professional psycho-therapeutic or counselling sessions in the treatment of any mental health issues or disorders.
3. If the practitioner makes any suggestions regarding supplementation of any kind, such as vitamins, minerals, herbal preparations, or any compounds or any other external remedy of any kind, you use or ingest any such at your own risk, with the recommendation that you seek the advice of a physician before using any remedy suggested by the practitioner.
4. In approximately 20% of sessions, the release of trapped emotion(s) or other energy(s) may result in “processing,” where echoes of the emotion(s) or other energy(s) released may manifest in temporary physical or emotional discomfort, and that this “processing” appears to be a normal part of regaining energetic balance.
5. The practitioner makes no claims as to healing or recovery from any illness you may have now, nor the prevention of any illness you may have in the future, and that no guarantee is made towards validity. You further understand that the use of any information you receive is at your own risk.
6. If you have health concerns, you are recommended to seek advice from an appropriate medical practitioner before making any decisions about your health, and that this information is offered as a service and is not meant to replace any medical treatment.
7. You are advised to be self-informed about this work by visiting Dr. Bradley Nelson’s website:www.healerslibrary.com.
The information Anthea Parashchak provides is intended to educate, inspire and hopefully even entertain you on your personal journey towards an ever-greater abundance of health, wealth and happiness. It is not intended to replace care that is best provided by a qualified health professional and is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Information contained herein is intended to give you the tools to make informed decisions about your lifestyle and health. It should not be used as a substitute for any treatment that has been prescribed or recommended by your doctor. If you are under the care of any health professionals (or should be), you are strongly encouraged to discuss modifications in your diet, lifestyle, exercise program, nutrition, or use of EFT with them prior to making any changes, and never discontinue or reduce prescription medications without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
While EFT has produced remarkable clinical results, it must still be considered to be in the experimental stage. Neither Gary Craig nor Anthea Parashchak are licensed health practitioners, and certain issues should be addressed by such professionals. You must take complete responsibility for your physical and emotional well-being, and you must agree to hold harmless anyone involved with EFT from any claims made by anyone whom you seek to help with EFT.